Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Shia Protesters attacked in Bahrain....live Videos

ABNA, Manama : Hundreds of Bahrainis hold protests throughout Manama, venting rage at a Supreme Court of Appeal ruling that has more than doubled the jail sentence against the country’s top opposition leader.

The protesters on Tuesday defied a curfew in the village of Saar west of the capital, chanting angry slogans and setting the British flag on fire.



Protesters also took to the streets in the Bilad al-Qadeem area of Manama, calling for the immediate release of Sheikh Ali Salman.






Security forces fired tear gas canisters in the al-Ma’ameer area south of the capital to counter a similar protest.

The Shia cleric, Salman, who is the secretary general of Bahrain's main opposition bloc al-Wefaq National Islamic Society, was arrested on December 28, 2014 after the government accused him of seeking regime change and collaborating with foreign powers. 

On Monday, the court increased a four-year prison sentence already issued against him by five more years.

Human Rights Watch has called on the Bahraini regime to immediately release the cleric, saying dialogue must replace suppression.

Salman has “consistently supported peaceful political reform and should be at a negotiating table with Bahrain's government, not languishing behind bars,” Joe Stork, the deputy Middle East director with Human Rights Watch, said last October.

Since 2011, the Manama regime has been cracking down on political dissent.





London has also proven a staunch ally of the ruling Al Khalifah regime. The UK government has approved more than 45 million pounds (63.5 million dollars) worth of arms sales to Manama since the onset of the popular uprising.

Back in March, The Independent reported that British forces were providing training to Bahrain’s armed forces on using sniper rifles amid the regime’s ongoing campaign of suppression.



Please also read....http://www.shiaazadari.in/2016/05/saudi-backed-bahrain-doubled-shia.html



Monday, May 30, 2016

Saudi backed Bahrain Doubled Shia leader Sheikh Ali Salman’s Jail Sentence




 
        Dubai, May 30 - A Bahraini appeals court today more than doubled a jail sentence against opposition leader Sheikh Ali Salman in a move his bloc warned would stoke unrest among the kingdom's Shiite majority.
        The court increased the sentence imposed on charges of inciting violence to nine years from the original four, a judicial source said.
        Salman's Al-Wefaq bloc condemned the verdict as "unacceptable and provocative", warning it "entrenches the exacerbating political crisis" in Bahrain.
        The 50-year-old was originally convicted in July 2015, drawing condemnation from human rights groups as well as both the United States and Iran. Demonstrators have taken to the streets demanding his release.
        Arrested in December 2014, he was also convicted last year of inciting hatred in the Sunni-ruled kingdom but acquitted of seeking to overthrow the monarchy and change the political system.
        Al-Wefaq was Bahrain's largest parliamentary bloc until its 18 MPs walked out in February 2011 to protest violence used against demonstrators.
        The tiny but strategic Gulf state has been shaken by unrest since it crushed a month-long, Shiite-led uprising demanding reforms in 2011.
        The Shiite-majority kingdom, connected to Saudi Arabia by a causeway, lies across the Gulf from Shiite Iran and is home to the US Fifth Fleet.
        Despite the crackdown on the 2011 uprising, protesters still frequently clash with police in Shiite villages outside the capital Manama.

They Martyred Defending Shia Holy Shrines...Photos of Funeral Ceremony


ABNA, Mashhad : Funeral ceremony of eight martyred defenders of holy shrines in Iraq and Syria was held with the presence of people and officials of the holy city of Mashhad at Imam Ridha holy Shrine.

Funeral ceremony of martyred defenders of holy shrines, Seyyed Asadollah Hosseini, Morteza Rajabi, Kazem Rahimi, Muhammad Ali Ramezani, Soltan Ali Ahmadi, Mostafa Moghadam, Abd al-Hasan Muhammadi, Seyyed Hasan Musavi was held on Thursday, May 26, 2016.

It's reminded that the ceremony was accompanied by the revolutionary people, started from city's Mahdiyeh on Imam Reza (A.S.) Avenue, and continued with circumambulation and funeral prayer at the Razavi Holy Shrine. 


































Sunday, May 29, 2016

Iran says to miss hajj, Saudi 'blocking path to Allah'


 
Tehran, May 29 - Iran said today its pilgrims will miss the pilgrimage this year because Saudi Arabia, custodian of Islam's holiest sites, was raising obstacles and "blocking the path to Allah" for its faithful.

        The Iranian Hajj Organisation said: "Saudi Arabia is opposing the absolute right of Iranians to go on the hajj and is blocking the path leading to Allah."

        The Saudi side had failed to respond to Iranian demands over "the security and respect" of its pilgrims to Mecca, of whom 60,000 took part in last year's hajj, the organisation said.

        In the latest dispute between regional rivals Tehran and Riyadh, "after two series of negotiations without any results because of obstacles raised by the Saudis, Iranian pilgrims will unfortunately not be able to take part in the hajj" in September, Iran's Culture Minister Ali Jannati said.

        Saudi officials have said an Iranian delegation wrapped up a visit to the kingdom on Friday without reaching a final agreement on arrangements for pilgrims from the Islamic republic.

        The Saudi hajj ministry said it had offered "many solutions" to meet a string of demands made by the Iranians in two days of talks.
        Agreement had been reached in some areas, including to use electronic visas which could be printed out by Iranian pilgrims, as Saudi diplomatic missions remain shut in Iran, it said.

        It would be the first hajj in almost 30 years to take place without the participation of pilgrims from Iran.
        Riyadh-Tehran ties were severed for four years after more than 400 people were killed in Mecca during clashes between Iranian pilgrims and Saudi security forces in 1987.

        In January, relations were severed again after Iranian demonstrators torched Saudi Arabia's embassy and a consulate following the kingdom's execution of a prominent Shiite cleric.
        Shiite Iran and predominantly Sunni Saudi Arabia are at odds over a raft of regional issues, notably the conflicts in Syria and Yemen in which they support opposing sides.

        Earlier this month, Iran had accused its regional rival of seeking to "sabotage" the hajj, a pillar of Islam that devout Muslims must perform at least once during their lifetime if they are able.

        Tehran said Riyadh had insisted that visas for Iranians be issued in a third country and would not allow pilgrims to be flown aboard Iranian aircraft.

        But the Saudi hajj ministry said on Friday that Riyadh had agreed to allow Iranians to obtain visas through the Swiss embassy in Tehran, which has looked after Saudi interests since ties were severed in January.

ईरान हज के लिए अपने लोगों को नहीं भेजेगा, सउदी को जिम्मेदार ठहराया
तेहरान, 29 मई - ईरान के संस्कृति मंत्री अली जन्नती ने आज कहा कि सउदी अरब की ओर से पैदा की गई ‘बाधाओं’ के कारण ईरानी नागरिक इस साल हज के लिए मक्का नहीं जाएंगे।    

दोनों देशों के बीच ताजा विवाद के क्रम में जन्नती ने कहा, ‘‘दो साल की बातचीत बेनतीजा रही है क्योंकि सउदी अरब की ओर से रुकावटें पैदा की गईं। इस बार ईरानी लोग हज के लिए नहीं जा सकेंेगे।’’  

  सउदी अधिकारियों ने कहा है कि ईरानी प्रतिनिधिमंडल हज को लेकर आखिरी समझौता किए बिना स्वदेश रवाना हो गए।

    सउदी अरब के हज मंत्रालय ने कहा कि उसने ईरान की ओर से दो दिनों की बातचीत में की गई कई मांगों को पूरा करने के लिए ‘कई समाधानों’ की पेशकश की थी।  

  सउदी अरब में एक प्रमुख शिया धर्मगुरु को मौत की सजा दिए जाने के बाद तेहरान में सउदी के दूतावास एवं वाणिज्यदूतावास पर हमले हुए थे। इसको लेकर दोनों देशों के बीच राजनयिक संबंध जनवरी महीने से खत्म है.